The sensory ribbons are designed for babies that are approximately 4 months old.
USE ONLY UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION
The sensory ribbons are made of a wooden ring (which can also be used when teething without the ribbons and bells) 6 colourful ribbons and 3 small bells. It’s designed to stimulate the baby’s sense of touch, encourage them to reach out and grasp, and give them an incentive to move.
Our baby toys can be used from the reaching and grasping stage. They can help the baby’s abilities of eye-hand coordination, concentration, grasping and exploring. As Dr. Montessori said, “Movement with purpose is crucial for brain development”.
The teething ring is 7cm and the ribbons are approximately 40cm long.
- Before presenting the hanging toy, inspect the set up to ensure safety
- USE ONLY UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION
- To clean simply hand wash with soap and water and let it air dry. Do not soak wooden rings in water
- We are using natural wood for our teething rings so there may be some small defects
- All of our products are handmade so please be gentle. :)
HOW TO HANG YOUR HANGING TOY
You can hang our hanging baby toys in several ways. Please choose what works best for you and your space. We recommend hanging them with a hook from the ceiling or with a type of hangers such as an L-shaped bracket or a hanging plant bracket. You can also use a wooden baby gym or wooden tripod.