The wooden teether is designed for babies that are approximately 4 months old.
Our natural wooden teether is made of 9 beads and two small wooden teething rings. The diameter of the teether is 7cm. This teether will soothe your baby’s gums while attracting their attention. It’s a great sensorial toy that will help develop your baby’s sense of touch and hand-eye co-ordination.
It can also be used as a hanging toy by fastening it to a toy hanger with a piece of ribbon.
Our baby toys can be used from the reaching and grasping stage. They can help the baby’s abilities of eye-hand coordination, concentration, grasping and exploring. As Dr. Montessori said, “Movement with purpose is crucial for brain development”.
The teether is 7cm and the small wooden teething rings are 5cm.
• Before presenting the toy, inspect it to ensure safety
• Adult supervision is required at all times with teething items
• To clean simply hand wash with soap and water and let it air dry. Do not soak wooden rings in water
• We are using natural wood for our teething rings so there may be some small defects
• All of our products are handmade so please be gentle. :)
HOW TO HANG YOUR HANGING TOY
You can hang our hanging baby toys in several ways. Please choose what works best for you and your space. We recommend hanging them with a hook from the ceiling or with a type of hangers such as an L-shaped bracket or a hanging plant bracket. You can also use a wooden baby gym or wooden tripod.